Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Ripped teen wrestler flexing master muscle!

Ripped and powerful, I am the master bodybuilder worthy of your worship and obedience.
Serve, worship and please while I flex above you.
Get on your knees and touch my biceps, be awed by my power. College athletes are intimidated at the thought of wrestling me! 100% ripped lean muscle is why I am stronger, more powerful and superior.

                                 Muscular ripped teen bodybuilder flexing in wrestling singlet video!

Are you a slave or submissive? Just interested in seeing a dominant teen bodybuilder show off?
I'm confident we'll have a great cam-show 1-on-1! I'm interested in fetishes from feet to smoking and giant.

                               Just home from wrestling practice, head to toe muscular - I'm dominant as ever!


Theres's plenty of gear to put on: Jockstraps, singlets, bodybuilding posers, shiny posers...
To set up a customized show between us, log on Skype and add my username, Smokemymarc. Camshows are just $3/minute


Check out a video you may have missed, or how about another blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment