Tuesday, September 15, 2015

6% Bodyfat Ripped Teen Bodybuilder Flexing Huge Muscle!

Ripped, lean and flexing after a workout! Pumped muscle, sweaty feet, and verbal domination to the max!
Serve and obey a teen bodybuilder with superior muscle and single digit bodyfat %!
So lean and cut, put your weak hands up and down my body & feel rock solid muscle!
You are to be the property of a superior alpha male, your purpose is pleasing & worshiping me, master Marc J!

                               Pumped, ripped teen bodybuilder, flexing for muscle fetishes and worship!


Since wrestling I've developed moves to crush you in these muscle arms, I've learned how to pin down challengers of any age and weight class. I've learned building up my powerful muscle is the key to making any challenger submit.

Weaklings & slaves alike, muscle worship & satisfy your fantasies. I'm into several fetishes and available for cam-show sessions via Skype messenger. Shows are just $3/minute! Log onto Skype, add Smokemymarc to contacts, then let us make your desire a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment