Friday, September 11, 2015

Giant Muscle Master for Submissive Slaves

Look no further for a primed, pumped teen bodybuilder, the master to slaves, sissies and weaklings!
I'm Marc J - teen bodybuilder, wrestler and master. My Youtube channel is known for muscle flexing vids, however one-on-one domination and fantasy fulfillment is available. For a Skype show between us, add my username and set up a show - I'm only online when my muscles are pumped from the gym, there's plenty of gear to pose and flex in - Shows from only $3/minute, add username Smokemymarc!

                                            Giant muscle teen bodybuilder posing in briefs!

In my latest video I'm feeling bigger than ever, like quite possibly the biggest teen bodybuilder in the world!
I'm a giant with height rivaling skyscrapers, and power greater than an auto-crusher.
I leave you no choice but to serve, obey verbal domination as you worship my ripped giant muscle!
What is your fetish? I get into smoking, feet and role plays.  Realize the satisfaction of worshiping a superior master.

                         On your knees to obey, serve and worship giant, superior muscle master Marc J!      

Since you're here, check out another video you may have missed. Or another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment