Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sweaty Teen Bodybuilder Flexing Muscle Post-Workout!

I bring the most powerful muscle to the wrestling mat then pin my opponents!
Worship my superiority while I flex over you, sweaty and pumped from the gym!
Is your fantasy a real alpha-male actually acknowledging you, well as giving you the honor to serve and worship his rock hard muscles? Look no further for a master, bodybuilder and wrestler teen on a full-ride college scholarship - I have a dominant streak plus the powerful muscle to back it up.



I appreciate a good foot slave to work away the tension from my toes after a long workout, dirty pitiful slaves to humiliate and dominate, plus all who appreciate teen muscle. Let's enjoy a show together, camshows are $3/minute! Go on Skype then add Smokemymarc, feel free to mention your fetish to enjoy a custom show fulfilling your fantasy.
I'm in the gym very often working out my muscles, my dedication to muscle growth and my dominant superiority make serving, worshiping and obeying master me, master Marc J, just irresistible!  I'm looking forward to our meeting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment