Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Superior Master Marc J posing Bodybuilder Muscle!

Muscle teen Marc Jacobs will dominate, humiliate and be your superior master. Slaves obey my commands, weaklings muscle worship my powerful body, and fetishists can experience their ultimate fantasies one-on-one.


I'm available for camshows in which I muscle flex, indulge your fantasy and be my dominant self. There is plenty of gear to wear - I'm a wrestler, bodybuilder and occasional boxer with the gear that comes along with it: Tight bodybuilding posers, boxing gloves, wrestling singlets & more!
Youtube fans will find Skype shows the preferable, customized alternative to my free videos.

                                Powerful, dominant, superior teen bodybuilder flexing muscle on cam!

Be dominated by an alpha muscle-teen, subscribe to my channel for muscle videos and free content. Add Smokemymarc on Skype for camshows at just $3/minute. See why Marc J the college wrestler and bodybuilder is the perfect choice as your master, or for muscle worship and fetishes as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment