Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sagging Teen Bodybuilder Posing Muscle!

Master Marc J sagging and posing muscle for your worship! Click below and watch my newest video for all the alpha-male muscle you can handle:


                                        Wide lats, sagging in compression shorts + flexing muscle!

Muscle worship as I flex and verbally dominate in tight compression shorts showing off my bodybuilder glutes. I'm the dominant teen bodybuilder, and no matter your age I'll expose you as the weakling you are. Years of wrestling and lifting heavy weights have toned and developed my muscle - now I'm an athletic powerhouse with a fetish for dominating you! 

There's plenty of gear to wear, from my compression shorts to tight wrestling singlets or bodybuilding posers. Worship an athlete and teen bodybuilder, let's go beyond the Youtube videos for a true demonstration of my superiority and strength. Catch me with pumped muscle from the gym! Camshows per your request are available from only $3/minute! We'll cam 1-on-1 via Skype messenger, to set up a show please add Smokemymarc on Skype and specify your request.

Subscribe to my Youtube channel if not already, check out another video you may have missed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment