Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Teen Bodybuilder Muscle Worship + Domination Flexing!

A good description of Marc J: Dominant, muscular, built to please.
 I'm an all natural bodybuilder & teen wrestler, pumped from the gym and flexing for your muscle worship. My feet are eleven wides with sweaty toes for the licking. Go and take my socks off.

Now, worship on your knees and look up at a real alpha muscle-man. With my foot in your mouth and your hands on my big muscles, you submit completely. Obey my commands while my strength astounds you!

                                    I'm sweaty, pumped, muscular and spreading my wide feet!

 My biceps are 17" and peaked, and my barrel chest is wide and solid. With a rock hard and defined physique, my abs are tight, ripped, shredded. I'm in the gym training hard and building muscle, subscribe to my channel and fuel my continued growth. Extremely wide shoulders and feet for you to worship.

                                           Sweaty feet you'll worship, big muscles to serve


I've been dominant for so many years that it's natural behavior to me. See how a teen bodybuilder puts you in your place, making you feel small as ever!
I'll absolutely control, emasculate & make you submit to my power: Add Smokemymarc for camshows at just $3/minute. My shows are per your request, including roleplay, fetish and muscular domination!
Simply go on Skype and add Smokemymarc for camshows, catch me sweaty from working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment