Friday, August 7, 2015

Sweaty, pumped bodybuilder flexes muscles!

After working out, drenched in sweat, I hit hard-body poses learned from bodybuilding competitions. Contorting my waist and popping my lats out I look wide and lean! Muscle worship while on your knees, feel my 8-pack abs and peaking biceps with your small, weak hands. To worship is your calling.

                        On the set of Sweaty Teen Bodybuilder Pumped & Flexing Muscle having some fun

Look up at a sweaty, pumped teen bodybuilder!
I will make your fantasy of serving a real man a reality!


               First command, on Youtube watch my vascular, ripped muscle - this video is bodybuilding poses!


Now, push your face into my sweaty pits - Feel nothing but me, worship my pumped muscle body.
I put my bicep around your neck in a choke-hold and there is no way to escape, even if you wanted.
Submit yourself to Master Marc - Teen bodybuilder, wrestler and dominant master to weaklings & slaves.
Camshows are 1-on-1, treat yourself to a cam-show per your requests from just $3/minute! On Skype, add Smokemymarc and let's enjoy a show while I'm pumped and sweaty from the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment