Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Superior teen muscle worship!

Worship on your knees, weakling!
I'm ripped, flexing after the gym in my latest Youtube video - Worship my biceps, quads and pumped pecs.

                                      Click and watch superior teen bodybuilder muscle worship!

The muscleman you need is right here. Be dominated and made to obey. You will submit, my muscles will make sure of it!

                                     I'm just getting done lifting weights, supremely pumped!


My biceps are a huge near 17", my quads squat 450lbs easily, and my lat muscles can support you on my back for hours. 
Camshows are per your request: I get into fetishes such as smoking or giant worship. If you need a muscular dominant bodybuilder to put you in your place, I will be your muscle master!
Feel my biceps wrap around and crush, my ripped 8-pack abs push against your small, frail body. You give in, unable to resist my superior strength any longer.

This is what it means to submit and worship a real man, add Smokemymarc and we will make it happen.
It's obvious you need the full 1-on-1 experience. Camshows are just $3/minute - Add Smokemymarc on Skype messenger, prepare to be dominated!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment