Friday, August 21, 2015

Teen Bodybuilder- You wanna Arm Wrestle Me?

On the college wrestling team, I wrestle using my whole body. There is a wrestling hobby of mine incorporating my powerful biceps, shoulders and forearms with my love of domination: Arm wrestling.

Over the years, my arm wrestling has improved - whether that's a product of my bigger muscles or improved technique I know not - what I can guarantee is that you will get put in your place by a real man; Pinned, dominated, completely owned and emasculated.

                                  You wanna arm wrestle a teen bodybuilder? Click here, let's go!

Keep in mind bodybuilding is a passion of mine too, you have no chance against my well built & rock solid muscle body.

Whether in my singlet or barely anything at all, be ready for an unforgettable show with an all natural teen wrestler. Get on your knees then look up at your muscle-man!
For now, only $3/minute for a one-on-one show with me, Marc J - I take requests in shows and have plenty of gear to show off my muscles!

No comments:

Post a Comment