Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Teen Wrestler Showing off Muscle gains!

Wrestling is a great full body workout - from a camel clutch to a scissor hold I'm working every muscle dominating my wrestling opponents. My hard work and progress in the gym has built a physique worthy of your muscle worship. When I flex, you are in awe of my power and muscle control. My latest video displays improved striation, additional mass and a healthy dose of verbal domination, watch it here:


                                     Bodybuilding helps gain so much more lean muscle tone!

I'm dedicated to building muscle, help me grow larger - subscribe yourself to my Youtube channel

Your fantasy can be our 1-on-1 camshow reality. I have a lot of gear to wear, plus some fetishes of my own (such as smoking, giant, domination)
Camshows are only $3/minute performed on Skype messenger. Add my Skype username, Smokemymarc

                                      Sweaty, pumped and ready to show off my pecs and pits! 

When I am available for shows is when I'm pumped, dominant and ready to be the master of your world! Fulfill your ultimate fantasy in muscle worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment