Saturday, August 1, 2015

Teen Bodybuilder Flexing in Tight Speedo!

I'm back from the pool, sweaty, wet and pumped from my workout.
Muscle worship and obey my commands, Marc J is your muscle master and all natural bodybuilder.
I offer verbal domination, worship my bouncing biceps and striated quad muscles - My bulge fills out tight speedos and jockstraps!
Above all, I deliver the satisfaction of serving a real man. Worship my muscle & help me grow bigger!

                                         Click and watch bodybuilder flexing in tight speedo!


It does not matter your age, get put in your place by a superior teen bodybuilder. I regularly dominate college senior wrestlers, older men and my coaches. Ready to meet your man? Get on Skype messenger, add Smokemymarc for cam-shows at just $3/minute! I'm into your fetish, plus there's plenty of sexy gear to wear on cam. Just catch me after a swim or workout!
Check out a video you may have missed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment