Friday, August 14, 2015

Teen Bodybuilder Lats - Wide Back Closeups!

Enjoy wide lat flexing, front lat spread and back closeups in my latest video. I'm natural, powerful and more of a man, able to give the domination you desire! Worship my muscle and serve me, feel powerful muscle as I flex my peaking biceps and spread my wide lats. I'm wearing a tight speedo straight from the gym, worship while I'm sweaty and pumped!

                                    Muscle domination, worship my wide powerful lats/back!



Verbal domination from a muscle master. I live to dominate my slaves, and my slaves live for a powerful master such as myself! Get the ultimate fulfillment as I indulge your fetish and fantasies 1-on-1. Exclusive shows are offered on Skype from only $3/minute! Add Smokemymarc on Skype for camshows.

No comments:

Post a Comment