Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Teen Bodybuilder for Financial Domination!

My big muscles and dominant commands make your cash mine for the taking. Open your wallet, give into your temptations and spoil me -an all natural teen bodybuilder- just rotten!

                                         Muscle worship & serve a dominant teen bodybuilder!

What is your fetish? Being dominated and drained by a superior man? Choose Master Marc J, I will dominate, humiliate, then pry every last cent out of your frail little hands. Not submitting to me is a bad idea; I will crush you between these huge muscular arms and hold you down until I get what I want.

                                        I will just crush you with my muscular biceps and forearms


A teen bodybuilder on a wrestling scholarship, you have no chance against me - Your best bet is to submit, tribute and please me to the best of your ability, weakling! Camshows are the platform on which we interact 1-on-1, as of now I'm available and offering camshows per your request. We will have a camshow in which I dominate, flex or indulge your fetish from $3/minute by adding Smokemymarc on Skype (financial domination can expect an added cost).
Have you subscribed to my channel? How about watching last week's hot video.


No comments:

Post a Comment