Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Teen wrestler showing off ripped muscle physique!

I dominate other teens, college-students, even my own coaches on the wrestling mat.
Prepare for domination as I flex my pumped muscles and throw you to your knees. Look up at me and run your pathetic, small hands across my wide barrel chest, ripped abs and tree-trunk quads.

I'm a real man; a proven athlete and scholarship student. All this muscle as a natural teenage jock, at the rate I'm growing there's no way you could even catch up to me:

                                  Back from wrestling practice and posing my muscles as a bodybuilder 



You live to serve real men, and I am a textbook example of superiority!
My biceps alone are near the size of your head, now let's see how my arms feel around your neck.
Get crushed in my sweaty, powerful muscle frame and muscle worship as you submit totally.
Camshows are only $3/minute for 1-on-1 custom shows via Skype. Add Smokemymarc and subscribe on Youtube. Chances are I'm training right now, getting stronger and extremely pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment