Saturday, July 4, 2015

Big Biceps Bodybuilder - Muscle Worship Marc J!

Years of strict dieting, practice & training make me a superior teen bodybuilder.
Worship my muscle down on your knees, looking up at true power! Put your weak hands on my ripped, rock solid muscle  - prove your dedication and clean my sweaty body with your tongue.

                                        Muscle worship a superior, dominant stud bodybuilder


Every day you're not in the gym is a day I'm getting bigger, stronger, more dominant and worthy of worship. It doesn't matter your age, I'm a teen bodybuilder who will crush you! Whether chokehold, sleeper or camel clutch my grip is near impossible to escape from. Verbally dominant, athletic and a master to slaves, allow me, Marc J, to control you!

                                          Crushed between my arms, the best idea is to submit


Camshows on Skype are available, cam with me from just $3/minute - Add Smokemymarc on Skype for live shows!
Watch as I grow right in front of you - flexing my muscle will leave you in awe! My biceps are nearly 17", I'm lifting new personal records in the gym near every week.
Witness power through a live show & subscribe for more Marc J, real fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment