Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Strong Teen Bodybuilder Marc J Competition Flexing!

Worship a dominant, powerful teen bodybuilder. My name is Marc J and I am interested in muscle worship, verbal domination and being master to my slaves.
At only 19 I'm an accomplished wrestler and bodybuilder putting up impressive numbers: I can squat over 470lbs, bench over 250lbs and deadlift well over 500lbs. It takes real strength to build up such muscle mass!
Click below and watch my latest video for HD flexing & domination:

                                                  Worship me, Marc, a superior jock


I've taken trophies at bodybuilder competitions and dominated wrestlers on the mats; Now it's your turn to be put in your place by a real man! Read my video description, add Smokemymarc on Skype, then enjoy a live cam show from just $3/minute!

                                        Sweaty and pumped, gym body, love posing muscle


Chances are, while you read this I'm practicing my wrestling skills and building muscle mass at the gym. Catch me with a pump and discover the true fulfillment of giving pleasure to a real man.
And since you're here check out my channel, and see more of the Muscle Blog for more exclusive content!

No comments:

Post a Comment