Friday, June 19, 2015

Teen Bodybuilder Master, Wrestler Domination

Dominant teen bodybuilder Marc J posing for sub-missives in my latest Youtube clip.
Ripped muscle flexing after lifting weights, verbal domination and tight black briefs, get put in your place by a superior jock wrestler!

Drop down to your knees, look up at me like I deserve, then go press play - see muscle worthy of worship:

                                     See some flexing, play this video for muscle domination!

The ultimate fulfillment is pleasing me, plus helping me build more ripped bodybuilder muscle!
What is your fetish or scenario in mind for our camshow? My own fetishes are smoking, feet, giant, muscle worship and master/slave. Let's enjoy a 1-on-1 show today, add Smokemymarc on Skype.
Camshows are only $3/minute - simply add Smokemymarc on Skype messenger.
I'm pumped from the gym wearing something tight, witness real power from an all natural wrestler.
Stay subscribed. Remarkable power is right in front of you to be obeyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment