Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Muscle Worship Marc J, teen bodybuilder and wrestler

Worship because I am the athlete and bodybuilder you're never man enough to be.
Muscle worship because I spend hours in the gym building my physique to some extraordinary size.
Muscle worship because you aim to please and serve me, Marc J, the all natural teen bodybuilder.

                                     Read on and muscle worship Marc J the 8-pack bodybuilder


I control power from my teen muscle to make older men submit. Foot slaves love my sweaty gym toes and directions in foot worship. Get a dose of muscle domination and the ultimate dose of fulfillment. Worship me to see real power and get appropriately dominated.

My biceps, abs, quads and everything more, ripped and ready to flex. I'm home from the gym and showing off in my underwear. Watch for my alpha muscle flexing below:

                                      You could muscle worship an all natural teen bodybuilder!

Thanks for enjoying my video. Do subscribe and check back shortly. For an exclusive experience add Smokemymarc on Skype for a camshow at only $3/minute! Pumped and flexing muscle postworkout.

                                     Working out 10+ times a week for wrestling & bodybuilding gains

No comments:

Post a Comment