Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Flexing Teen Muscle for fetish and Slaves

Posing my muscle and helping you realize a fantasy, I'm a huge muscle teen to dominate and control you; feel my bicep around your neck and watch it flex. I'll put you in a choke-hold while I bounce my pecs and make you submit. Verbally dominant and fun, check out my latest Youtube video then add me on Skype for a one-on-one camshow:

Mention your fetish, I'd be glad to put on jock athletic gear or help you discover something new.
I'm interested in feet, smoking, giant and more. My Skype shows are only $3/minute - Add Smokemymarc
                              Teen Bodybuilder and wrestler Marc J showing some excellent definition

I'm in the gym training with my teammates, getting bigger everyday. My natural peak has not yet been reached, I'll keep growing muscle and power through heavy weights.
Subscribe and check back for real fan content from Marc J!


No comments:

Post a Comment