Friday, June 5, 2015

Dominant Teen Bodybuilder Muscle Worship!

Worship a ripped teen bodybuilder!
I'm a master of muscle and ready to show off all the reasons why!
Get down to your knees where you belong and press play on this muscle worship video:

                                             Dominating you with raw power, ripped muscle!

Now get put in your place, prepare to be dominated like you need - made to worship a ripped teen bodybuilder.
Any interest in athletic gear, I have lots of it to wear while I show off for you. My feet are 11 wides, biceps nearly 17" with the definition of a college wrestler.

                                        Worship teen muscle-man Marc in tight compression shorts!      
               

You want some 1-on-1 with me, camshows are just $3/Minute! Add Smokemymarc on Skype


Real fans read more plus check out the latest blog exclusive video here on the Smokemymarc Muscle blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment