Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Blog Exclusive Video - Teen bodybuilder sagging boxers in jeans!

Real fans, enjoy! I'm sagging in my bad boy denim, boxers on and muscles extremely pumped. Watch my flexing, posing and sagging below.

                                  Sagging in my blue jeans plus flexing muscles and showing off!


I'll dominate, overpower and emasculate, whatever it takes to have you obedient to me, Marc J, a true man and muscle master.
Worship my teen muscle and run your hands down my vascular, pumped biceps, abs and thick quads.
I'm offering camshows at just $3/minute via Skype. Add Smokemymarc. I can take requests if you have a particular fetish to enjoy with me, I'm a naturally dominant teen bodybuilder and wrestler with all the right moves!
Smokemymarc

No comments:

Post a Comment