Thursday, June 25, 2015

Muscle Worship a Powerful Teen Bodybuilder!

                      Muscle Worship a Powerful Teen Bodybuilder!

Whether in the locker room or posing right after a strenuous workout with the team, I'm a dominant wrestler commanding appreciation of my accomplishments in the gym. Chances are if you're reading this, I can squat your bodyweight easily plus deadlift that couch from right under you. 
 
Wrestling scholarships aren't awarded for nothing, come muscle worship a verbally dominant and cocky teen bodybuilder & exceptional jock. My latest video is just more evidence of my power over you weaklings:

                                              Marc J Dominant muscle flexing on cam 

I'm master, you're slave. Or you wish to worship my sweaty 11 wide feet, with or without socks and shoes. There's plenty of gear to change into, catch me on Skype for a camshow from just $3/minute! Live out your fantasy and I'll be the stud of your dreams; Add Smokemymarc on Skype, I'm pumped & rock solid ready to show off! 

                                        All natural bodybuilder, powerful and ready to dominate you!


Real fans stay subscribed for videos and check back to the Smokemymarc Muscle Blog for more exclusive fan content!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment