Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Socks, jockstraps and more!

Being a college wrestler and bodybuilder, my closet is full of athletic accessories, bodybuilding posers and muscle gear. I have my favorite jockstraps - among them a soft leather jockstrap which I use for good luck during every wrestling tournament - tight bodybuilding posers which hold my hung bulge, and sweaty socks of various lengths and colors.

                                             Ripped teen bodybuilder jock loves to flex!  



Gear is important because a good, tight piece shows off my developed bodybuilder muscle which intimidates my wrestling opponents. I'd like to know your favorite pieces of gear and then show them off for you while I flex my muscles. Add my Skype for a camshow at just $3/minute, my Skype username is Smokemymarc.

                                           Defined biceps, head to toe ripped muscle!            


Shows can be per your request; showing off my teen power in the athletic gear you enjoy and accommodating your fetish whether it be master/slave, feet, smoking and more. 
I also enjoy taking control of a show and dominating how you need, powerful muscle and verbal domination will make you worship Marc J!

No comments:

Post a Comment