Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Giant Bodybuilder Stomping & Crushing!

Giant teen bodybuilder & flexing huge muscle then stomping you out! Worship my wide feet and powerful wrestler physique now, real fans click below to watch my latest Youtube video:

                                          Click to watch a teen giant absolutely dominate!

How big can I grow? Every day I'm in the gym building bigger muscle and improving strength, while you remain weak, obedient and submissive. Verbal domination from a true muscle master is why you were born: Serving superior, powerful males is your purpose in life, don't wait and see what it's about!

                                     Dominant, superior master Marc J for slaves & submissives!

Skype shows are from $3/minute, add Smokemymarc to arrange a camshow. I am accommodating to fetishes and fantasies. Enjoy the ultimate fulfillment of serving and worshiping a real man today. Cam shows with me are an opportunity for 1-on-1 with a superior athlete and teen bodybuilder. Worship right after the gym, sweaty, pumped and ready to show off!

No comments:

Post a Comment