Friday, July 24, 2015

Teen Bodybuilder Flexing in Sagging Blue Jeans!

Worship as I sag my blue jeans low and flex; First a double bicep, then a most muscular, and by the time I'm heading into the next pose you've completely given yourself to me. I'm superior, stronger and verbally dominant.

                                          Click and watch boxer shorts sagging in blue jeans!

Years of heavy lifting starting from my early teens gives me an advantage in wrestling, often times my opponents-whom are often teens themselves, even in their early twenties-are so intimidated by my size they refuse to wrestle me.

                                             Look up at a dominant teen bodybuilder


I will control you and own you; Pull you tight when you squirm away, and bounce my peaking, round biceps as you muscle worship how I deserve. Experience the 1-on-1 fulfillment of serving a real man. Worship in HD right on Skype messenger, shows are $3/minute add Smokemymarc.
Lifting in the gym everyday and getting stronger is what I do, check out a video which you may have missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment