Monday, July 13, 2015

Superior, Dominant bodybuilder for camshows!

I'm the man you wish to worship, a teen aware of his superiority over you. My powerful physique and my verbal domination will turn you completely submissive toward me. Obey my commands and watch my poses with awe during our own 1-on-1 camshow.

                                 Biceps, quads, abs, pecs... - every muscle defined and growing bigger

I take requests and have interest in your fetishes, I am known as master to my slaves - plus, my sweaty 11 wides are just perfect for foot worship. See something from my Youtube videos that you'd like me to wear during our camshow? I have socks, jockstraps and more!

Everyday I'm in the gym getting bigger, show your appreciation with a muscle worship session or watching me flex right out of the locker room.
Fulfill your fantasy with me today. Add Smokemymarc on Skype for camshows at just $3/minute!
What are you doing now? Check out one of my latest videos here

No comments:

Post a Comment