Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sweaty Teen Bodybuilder flexing Muscle Power!

Flexing is my forte - Pumped muscle flexing while you worship! With my wide shoulders, huge quads and ripped abs I'm superior in strength, built to be your master. I'm the type of jock stud who gets what I want, you will submit to me - I want to see just how pathetic and obedient you will get.
My new Youtube video is domination and muscle strength,
click play and don't even bother resisting me:
                                                      Give in to alpha-male muscle!

Do you like my verbal abuse and domination?
Get your fix of Marc J one-on-one, camshows are only $3/minute via Skype messenger. I have wrestling gear or kinky underwear to put on as I flex and pose, plus I know how to make you submit! Add Smokemymarc on Skype to set-up a live cam show!

Show your loyalty & subscribe, check out another awesome video here

No comments:

Post a Comment