Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Post Workout Muscle & Feet Posing!

I'm Marc J, ripped teen bodybuilder & college wrestler. Worship my muscles and sweaty feet after a hard workout, let me prove to you my superiority. There are no steroids here, just 100% natural, huge muscles! My verbal domination makes me an excellent master to slaves, and my Skype shows are the perfect medium to enjoy 1-on-1 muscle posing.

                                  Posing with sweaty muscles and feet after my lifting big weights


You are beneath me, barely worthy of licking my sweaty feet. Feel my rock hard body biceps to calves, then show appreciation for my superior power. I have tighter underwear to adorn, or worship and indulge your fantasy - Camshows are just $3/minute, Add Smokemymarc on Skype messenger. 
I'm built for domination, now submission has never been easier. Get put in your place right beneath me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment