Friday, September 18, 2015

Master of Muscle, Bodybuilder Marc J

Worship and serve, you are mesmerized by my muscles. All this powerful, dominant muscle on a teen!
My wrestling peers submit to my superiority when we're changing in the locker room.
I have the best locker, stuffed with protein powder for muscle recovery after a long workout.

Having the lean muscular body of a wrestler and bodybuilder makes me, Marc J, the master you live to worship and serve. From my round, ripped shoulders to my barrel pecs & 8-pack abs, you could not find a better master worthy of your worship. You're now under my control, click below and play my latest Youtube video.

                                 Ripped teen bodybuilder, flexing and posing, muscle domination!

Your greatest fantasy has just been part fulfilled experiencing that bit of verbal domination, muscle flexing and humiliation from your master, Marc J.

                               Master of Muscle Marc J dominating, humiliating slaves slaves, fulfill your fetish


Now, let your fantasy run loose and obey as I command you, slave, to log on Skype and add Smokemymarc for cam-shows from only $3/minute! Experience the fulfillment of your fetish, my rock hard muscles, the attention of your master. Slave, bow down and kiss my feet, show me I'm the master you'll serve & obey!

No comments:

Post a Comment