Saturday, October 3, 2015

Teen wrestler/bodybuilder sweaty feet worship!

October brings more muscle, bigger gains, and still shredded size for master Marc J!
Worship on your knees, looking up at a sweaty pumped bodybuilder. I'm home from wrestling practice and feeling like having my way with you. I'll put this 17" bicep around your neck and choke you into submission; My slaves do as I say, their pleasure is derived from pleasing me.

                                      Bulging, ripped teen bodybuilder Marc J posing in trunks!


All this wrestling and bodybuilding has me drenched, I'm dripping sweat down on my 11 wides.
After getting home from practice, I want to take my socks off and have my feet worshiped, my muscles massaged & oiled. You would give near anything to rub your weak little hands over my superior body -
that is the kind of dedication I seek from a slave. Worship and you shall be rewarded:
I'll shower you in verbal abuse, spit in your face and kick you with my 11 wide feet, yet your obedience will remain stronger than ever. Realize you are below me - a man of so much power, a teen bodybuilder with a hold over you.
My muscles could crush you easily, and I'm naturally dominant, enjoying every minute of your humiliation.

                               Sweaty feet worship and flexing muscle through tight wrestling singlet!

Learn why I'm the alpha male other teens are afraid to wrestle!
My dominance turns men into weak, little submissive boys.
You would be honored to get 1-on-1 with me.
Let my muscle speak for itself, and enjoy a customized camshow, just $3/minute!
I'm into fetish, roleplay and straight up muscle flexing or domination. Being the master comes easy to me. Log on Skype and add my contact, Smokemymarc. We'll set up our show from there, sissy!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment