Thursday, October 15, 2015

Muscle Worship a superior built Teen Master!

When I flex my bodybuilder muscles up close, worship and feel my superior power.
I could crush you with these arms, but rather you live to serve, you live to please, and you will do as I ask.
As your master, just my mere presence is an honor, slave! Whether in a tight jockstrap or sweaty singlet after wrestling practice, drop to your knees and obey my powerful, ripped muscle.

                      Slaves dedicate themselves to real men, such as teen bodybuilder & master Marc J!

All natural teen bodybuilder, wrestler and muscle master Marc J! There are free muscle videos each week on Youtube, slave. See much more 1-on-1 with master, worship and serve a superior man. Skype shows are only $3/minute, add username Smokemymarc. We are going to fulfill your fantasy of being my slave! After adding on Skype, send a message to arrange our show.

No comments:

Post a Comment