Friday, October 9, 2015

Your Muscle Master, Bodybuilder Marc J

Presenting, master wrestler, teen bodybuilder and physique champion, Marc J!

Your life is dedicated to serving superior men; as a man who lives for muscle worship and obedience, of course this I understand. What is your fetish? Among my fetishes are dirty talk, humiliation, feet, giant-play.

While my 17" biceps crush you feel my superiority at work. Look up on your knees at my muscle body and lick up every drop of my sweat. Clean my feet using only the tongue, you're a dirty slave and when it comes to serving master nothing is beneath you.

                                     Dominant bodybuilder muscle flexing wearing tight boxers

Receive the ultimate satisfaction by being my slave, only obedient to Marc J the muscle teen!
I am powerful and dominant, if you grab a dictionary to look up the definition of superior, the accompanying photo should look just like this:

                      Marc J the ripped teen bodybuilder showing off hung package, ripped muscle arms, cut abs!


Let's get started with some nasty verbal domination & muscle worship, I've got so much gear to show off in, some that I save only for special occasions.
What are you made for slave? Let's get you on-on-one with a real muscle master, it starts at just $3/minute - log on Skype and add Smokemymarc for cam-shows with the content of your liking: Financial domination, a master to slaves, the bodybuilder of your dreams & so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment