Saturday, April 18, 2015

Giant teen bodybuilder - Financial Domination Story

                         Teen Bodybuilder Literotica/Fetish Story:
                                     Financial Domination/Giant/Worship/Master and Slave

Oh, the stories you get from the locker room. Right after my workout the other day I walked in shirtless and saw two skinny guys right in front of my locker, trying to pick each other up.

     "Move it, losers! You're blocking my way. What are you even doing here?" I bellowed, commanding the attention of these two twigs, Steve and Nick.

     "Sorry, sir! I didn't mean to impede your workout! My, my, you're quite a giant compared to me, sir!" Nick said to me as he dropped to his knees.

     "We were just making a bet, you know, first one to lift up the other buys dinner tonight. And sir, dinner's not cheap, we're trying to put on weight like you!" said Steve, making eye contact exclusively with my pumped biceps.

     "Well listen, my time's not cheap either - and you seem to be wasting a lot of it. I could pick both you losers up onto my shoulders and chuck you headfirst into that sauna right over there." I said, pointing at the steamy sauna a good six feet away.

     "Sir, that was never our intention, to waste your time, no! Here's twenty dollars, all I have, my apologies. Steve, how much do you have, you were going to buy me dinner and all, heh...wait, you could lift us both, master?" Nick uttered the last part in disbelief.

     "Nick, shush! You know I just cashed my check. This has gotta last me for the next two weeks! Oh, but I would just empty my pockets for master to lift us, us trapped in that giant teen bicep, no way out but by your own free will. This is everything I've dreamed for and more, sir." Steve said to no-one in particular. He was on his knees now too, mesmerized by my muscle, wanting more.

     "Let's see what two weeks of your hard work nets me, slave. Empty those pockets." I put my left arm across Nick's chest and below his leg, then turned him upside down, shaking him mercilessly until his wallet dropped onto the gym tile floor.

In one swoop of my right arm I reach for Nick's wallet, coil around Steve and then raise him off the ground with ease. Both of my new cash slaves are in awe of my strength; I let them savor the moment of being held above ground and with them on my shoulders, I begin peeling through the wallet:
"One-hundred, two-hundred, three-hundred, four-hundred..." There was a fat stack of hundreds all folded up, and the money kept coming, hidden in all sorts of pockets for me to discover.

     "Take it all, sir!" Steve said, sweating with pleasure.

As I emptied the wallet, draining my cash slaves completely I swore I felt them get lighter on my shoulders. Their power transferred to me, their money to be spent on my any whim or desire. What is their purpose but to live for my pleasure?
    
     "I'm going to use this cash to get bigger than you'll ever be, losers! I'm going to hit the bodybuilding store and buy up enough supplements for the next six months. The remainder I'm spending on briefs to attract any guy I desire."  After speaking I turned around in the locker room exit to see both my cash slaves on their knees, blowing kisses in my direction.

     "Yes, sir, we're not worthy of you! Go on to great things and leave a couple of losers like us where we belong, on our knees, fully dedicated to you, our master!" Nick said, staring up at me.
He and Steve were scrounging for change in their pants pockets, tossing coins at my feet

     "Drain us completely!" Steve cried, tossing about thirty-five cents at the front of my wide feet. I decided to show mercy and kicked the meager change back in his direction:

     "You two may need that for the bus ride home." I laughed as I exited the gym more pumped and powerful than before I entered, all thanks to a pair of locker room slaves.


If you seek the same financial domination from a teen bodybuilder, or simply crave a muscle show from a dominant man. If you want to see more, a show to your requests. If you wish to worship Marc J, then add me on Skype! My shows are only $3/minute add Smokemymarc. Hope you enjoyed the fetish story.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment