Saturday, April 4, 2015

Blog Exclusive Video - Flexing Legs! Teen Bodybuilder

Enjoy this blog exclusive video, my defined muscle legs flexing with a pump. I even lower the camera to show off my growing calves, click to see how massive my calves have grown since I switched up my bodybuilding routine:

                                            Teen bodybuilder hamstrings, quads, calves, feet

I now do fourteen sets for just my calves alone, my workout routine looks something like this:
Standing dumbbell calf raise - 3 sets 20-30 reps
Seated calf raise - 4 sets 20-25 reps
Donkey calf raise - 3 sets 20-30 reps
Standing barbell calf raise (on step platform) - 4 sets 30-40 reps
I add extra long sets at the end with lighter weight to completely burn out and grow the calf muscles. The feeling is an intense lactic acid burn which can be overwhelming for some. This is not a pedestrian workout; I'm man enough to do it, you should probably check with your doctor first.

Without any assistance I can squat over 4 plates easily, let me show you true strength and power. Worship, serve and be amazed when I flex my bodybuilder muscle. Subscribe to my channel and check out more blog exclusives right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment