Monday, October 19, 2015

Ripped Teen Bodybuilder Muscle Legs Closeup!

Enjoy my flexing right up close, ripped and perfectly proportioned teen bodybuilder/wrestler muscle!
From my 17" biceps to my tree-trunk wide quads, I am the teen bodybuilder you live to worship.
Verbal domination, dirty talking, fetish play and more - Slaves, I am the muscle master to serve or the teen jock of all your fantasies!

                             In the gym working muscle from head to toe - traps, pecs, abs, quads, calves...


My feet are 11 wides and sweaty from the gym. Every day I'm in the gym growing my body and getting even stronger, dominant and superior. Let us make your fantasy of serving and worshiping a real man's muscles into a reality. What are your fetishes? I'm into muscle worship, giant, feet and master/slave to name a few.

Add me on Skype for custom camshows, just $3/minute!
Get 1-on-1 with a teen bodybuilder, master to slaves and skilled varsity wrestler.
My Skype username is Smokemymarc

No comments:

Post a Comment