Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Young, dominant bodybuilder flexing muscle!

Let me show off every muscle at its' most pumped, and let me show off exceptional strength for an all natural teen bodybuilder.
In my latest Youtube video I arrive pumped from a heavy back and biceps workout at the gym, I then get straight into flexing all my hard muscles on cam for you!
     Enjoy a live camshow as an opportunity to request certain gear, fetishes or poses of me.
Camshows are just $3/minute via Skype live messenger; Contact request my handle, Smokemymarc.

                                                       Most muscular full body flexing!


See my newest video, then have a look around my blog for any exclusive content you may have missed.

 
Biceps, shoulders, triceps, pecs, abs, traps - powerful, proportioned muscles!

                                      
I'm naturally dominant plus athletically inclined. Let me show off my power, strength and attitude, simply add Smokemymarc on Skype messenger to arrange exclusive, custom camshows!

No comments:

Post a Comment