Thursday, April 30, 2015

Back and Biceps day for a teen bodybuilder - Literotica/Fetish story

Teen Bodybuilder Literotica/Fetish Story:
                                     Domination/Humiiation/Muscle Worship/Giant

I'm just getting home from a back and biceps workout, figuring I should post of my experience earlier:


As most of you know, I'm not a small guy, in fact I'm nearly all solid muscle and quite an imposing figure for a teen.

                            Smokemymarc is an all natural ripped teen bodybuilder and your muscle master!

As I prepared for my preacher curls, a quick set of 15 reps to pump up my biceps, a much skinnier guy cut ahead of me without asking and started shoulder pressing on the seat. Now, not only was this skinny fucker disrespecting me, he wasn't even using my machine correctly. He was only using five pound dumbbells and I lifted them from his hands, eliciting a response:

     "Can I help you?" said the one-hundred pound twirp.

     "I think it would be good for your health not to train at this gym anymore " I said, making eye contact while sizing up his string-bean biceps and non-existent abs.

     "Oh was this your machine, you just could have asked," the twirp had the audacity to say back, adding "I didn't even notice you, honestly".

     "You couldn't keep your eyes off me over by the water fountain. In fact, I saw your head swivel to check out my pumped lats. All I've seen you doing is checking guys out, I don't think you even lift weights, talk about pathetic." I called him out to his face, and our twirp turned beet red at the confrontation.

     "I'll see you in the locker room! Thinking you're tough in the gym, you'll submit to my wrestling holds." Said the skinny twerp, far removed from my weight class, as he strode toward the lockers.

     "Sounds like a plan, by the way I'm an all-star college wrestler, don't miss the exit", I laughed in his face and then went for a drink of water before heading to the lockers, presuming I'll win a wrestling match and humiliate this twerp in front of my fellow gym-goers.

My plans were to change, because as soon as I entered the locker-room I saw a slight figure dashing out the locker room side-exit, carrying a bunch of stuff between his hands.

     "Whatever you said to that guy must have made an impression, he cleaned out his locker and high-tailed it out of here" A by-stander told me as I slipped the shirt off of my sweaty, pumped muscle body, ready to return to my preacher curls machine and finish this workout.

Still I haven't seen our twirp back in the gym, I'm not sure if he receives satisfaction from challenging muscular guys, however a couple of my musclebound friends from the gym reported similar experiences and said that I was the first guy to actually drive him out of the gym. Well, my honor, I say.

I'm glad you read till the end. Now if you would like to get dominated, humiliated or have a fetish that I can help you with on cam, Skype shows are only $3/minute! Catch me right after my workout, enjoy a custom camshow with a real teen wrestler and bodybuilder. Add Smokemymarc on Skype.

Real fans stay subscribed, check out my other literotica story here.


No comments:

Post a Comment