Friday, April 10, 2015

Answers to Questions Frequently Asked

I like to interact with my fans and be worshiped by them. Real fans to my channel are like protein to muscles, you help me grow! There are some questions which stand out more than others because of the frequency with which they're asked, let me abbreviate some questions/answers for you below.

                                                                  

Smokemymarc the Teen Bodybuilder Muscle Blog 2015 FAQ:

How long have you been lifting weights?
 I'm closing in on 7 years of serious weightlifting; I come from a family of wrestlers, from a young age muscle and athletic prowess was drilled into my head as top priority.

What is it like being an extremely muscular teen on campus?
  I do turn a lot of heads on my way back from the gym, while I'm wearing tight and exposing jock gear. Some wrestlers are so intimidated by my muscle that they back out from wrestling me in planned meets.

What does all natural mean?
All natural means I haven't been swayed into taking steroids, growth hormones or pro-hormones to gain muscle. I'm a teen so I stay with over the counter creatine and a few whey protein shakes.

Do you sell your underwear and gear?
 Possibly, sales are considered on an individual basis. Message Smokemymarc on Skype to make arrangements.

What size are your feet?
My feet have always been big for my age, right now I'm between a US10-11 although that depends on the shoe. Any pair of mine has to be wide, I have naturally big, flat feet.




 I've watched all your Youtube videos, where can I find more?
Look no further than right here, the Smokemymarc Muscle Blog and #1 source for real fans. My blogspot is ground zero for the exclusive videos I post in-between my Youtube submissions. A good place to start is with my latest blog exclusive video, right here.  

I can't resist! I need to see more of you right now, and all to myself - what do I do?
 Looking for the ultimate experience? Add my Skype handle, Smokemymarc, for 1-on-1 camshows at just $3/minute. 

What is your favorite type of underwear?
I'm a jock, so I really like jockstraps. 

I don't have any money right now, could I add you on Skype just to talk, maybe if we hit it off you could start giving me free shows?
 Thanks for being a fan, see the large library of free videos found on my Youtube channel plus the exclusive video content found on this blog, I read most comments on my Youtube videos.


 What are your bodybuilding goals in 2015?
Mainly I'm trying to gain pure muscle mass while staying lean for my wrestling bracket. I'm eating healthy and training at least 6 days a week, with plenty of cardio as the temperature goes up.
                                                                         


 Don't forget to stay subscribed, check back regularly on the Smokemymarc muscle blog! 
To all my real fans, thanks for your encouragement and I look forward to seeing you on Skype soon!
Marc J.





No comments:

Post a Comment