Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dominant teen bodybuilder with huge biceps!

For me, looking in the mirror and seeing improvement is enough reason to update you with another video!
I'm fresh from the gym, pumped and all natural; Watch my biceps flex, bounce and capture your attention here:

                                                 Flexing my biceps and posing muscle!

In the gym I curl 60 pound dumbbells like they're a warm-up. I'm not only muscular, also strong. My muscle tends to intimidate the wrestlers I go up against, especially since we're the same weight class with totally different proportions; I for one am rock solid and defined, plus I fill out a bodybuilding poser!

                                          I could be your muscle master to serve and worship!



I'm dominant, powerful and worthy of your worship. Look me up on Youtube for more great videos, and try a Skype show with me at just $3/minute: I take your requests and give hot camshows, add Smokemymarc!


No comments:

Post a Comment