Saturday, April 25, 2015

Teen Wrestler and Bodybuilder showing off muscle!

I didn't wait, I came right home and recorded a hot muscle posing video after my practice session; Pinning so many guys with my skillful moves and lifting heavy weights to get my muscles pumped, then sharing the visual with you:

                                              At home from the gym, about to take a shower


I tense my pecs, show my striated quads and bounce my biceps. Let my muscle mesmerize and then worship, either on your knees or held by my powerful arms. I'm sweaty because I haven't taken a shower - I hope that's how you best like me, I'm very hard to resist!

                                       Muscle worship an all natural teen bodybuilder and wrestler



Experience a 1-on-1 camshow with me, Marc J the teen bodybuilder. Shows are just $3/minute via Skype!
I'm dominant and a fan of showing off muscle. For a live camshow add my Skype handle, Smokemymarc.

No comments:

Post a Comment