Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Teen Wrestler Sagging Shorts + Flexing!

Back from practice & still in my compression shorts, I'm sagging and flexing in the latest Youtube video:

                                                Teen bodybuilder flexing & sagging for a fetish

My sheer size can be intimidating for other wrestlers, I've had matches called off before they've even begun. I wear skin-tight gear and use a combination of power and skilled moves to pin my opponents. Domination is a huge turn on for me, especially during wrestling matches and muscle worship. Many adults are put in their place by me, a superior teen.

I'm into smoking, flexing muscle, master/slave & muscle worship among others. What is your fetish? Add me on Skype and let me know, then let's enjoy a custom camshow! Shows are $3/minute, my Skype name is Smokemymarc.

 Subscribe to my channel, real fans. Let's be in touch soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment