Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sweaty bodybuilder foot worship! 11 Wide Feet + Ripped Muscle Teen!

On your knees worshiping and licking my sweaty feet, in awe at my muscle and power.
11 wide feet with sexy toes on a ripped bodybuilder teen, worship and serve! I can be your master or simply dominant.

Fresh from the gym, taste my sweaty feet. Watch the Youtube preview to my exclusive camshows below!


                                 Click and preview my dominant verbal muscle flexing on webcam



Dominant, muscular and so sweaty, enjoy an exclusive camshow with teen bodybuilder Marc J!
Customized to your fetish, whether giant, feet, master/slave, roleplay, vore or more.


                                                  Wide sweaty feet to be licked clean!





I like working out my muscles until I'm pumped up and drenched in sweat. I'm an alpha male muscle master, if you're submissive and into bodybuilders then you have found a great match.
Camshows are just $4/minute via Skype messenger, add Smokemymarc!

No comments:

Post a Comment