Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Unrivaled muscle and wrestling skill! - Teen Bodybuilder

Unrivaled power, ripped teen bodybuilder and alpha male wrestler Marc J!

I am the master that slaves crave, available to fulfill any fetish. My muscle is shredded, verbal domination is natural to me, other teens are scared of my superior power.
Whether you enjoy roleplay, giant fantasy, verbal domination or other fetishes, master Marc J is available for exclusive cam sessions.
This Youtube video highlights my huge leg muscles! My squat is over 450 pounds. I have defined bodybuilder quads, thick hamstrings and cut calves - worship a muscular bodybuilder master!


                         Huge leg muscles, worship and obey dominant bodybuilder/wrestler teen on video!


Watch my latest Youtube videos for a preview of my muscle, domination and posing routine! There is much more to see during an exclusive cam session, via Skype messenger. For just $4/minute enjoy a camshow customized to your fetish, add Smokemymarc on Skype and request a show.

I've been wrestling and lifting twice per day, developing my peak size and strength. My peers are generally afraid to wrestle me because of my superior size and skill-set. I'm always growing my bodybuilder muscle.
Regardless of your fetish, enjoy a camshow customized to your requests. Skype: Add Smokemymarc!

No comments:

Post a Comment