Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Powerful master to slaves - Muscle Wrestler and Bodybuilder

When looking for a master to serve, look for one who is: Strong, dominant, commanding and powerfully built. I'm the perfect bodybuilder for slaves, a verbally dominating master with a deep authoritative voice, huge muscles and a need to be worshiped by slaves. I'll crush you into submission and quickly put you under my master control.

Submissive, weak, obedient?  Be prepared to get dominated by teen bodybuilder Marc J
Follow my commands and clean my sweaty pits, muscles and toes with your tongue! Bow down and kiss my sweaty bulge, promise to serve and obey your muscle master.

                                          Down, weak slave, worship and serve your muscle master


Unrivaled bodybuilder posing, verbal muscle domination and humiliation with Master to slaves, Marc J:

                                      Muscle flexing, ripped bodybuilder and master for slaves

Look up at my powerful muscle build. Now indulge the urge to serve and obey!
Simply log on, or create a Skype account, for only $4/minute you are able to enjoy exclusive canshows with dominant muscle master Marc J. What is your fetish? I'll accomodate our show to your fetish or you can give requests during the show. Add Smokemymarc to your Skype contacts when you are ready to cam.



No comments:

Post a Comment