Friday, June 10, 2016

Massive Teen Bodybuilder Verbally Dominates!

All natural teen bodybuilder muscle, view my Youtube videos, worship my muscle poses and superior flexing. I am a master to slaves; Powerful and dominant with low body-fat and a wrestler physique.
Often, my peers are too intimidated to wrestle, I have rapidly outpaced other teens in muscle growth and wrestling prowess.

When I step out on the wrestling mats, I have had other teens become scared, they call off the match as soon as they see my bulging biceps, huge quads and ripped abs ready to pin them down!

You will submit, I can turn any man into a submissive boy. Enjoy the video preview below to a taste of the muscle flexing, verbal domination and fetish roleplay on offer:

                   Worship a hung bodybuilder, huge biceps, bulge, ripped abs, quads + more muscle flexing!

 Show me how obedient you can get, do you derive pleasure from serving a superior man? Enjoy 1-on-1 muscle cam shows via Skype messenger, just $4/min. Log onto Skype and add Smokemymarc.

No comments:

Post a Comment