Thursday, March 31, 2016

Dominant Teen Bodybuilder - Master Marc J

Perfect sculpted muscle body, unmatched college wrestling ability, an untarnished 4.0 GPA; Just some of my superior traits worthy of your worship.

Go against my wishes and get crushed by these huge biceps and rock solid quads, it is in your best interest to serve and obey master Marc. Think of the fulfillment of giving pleasure to a real man and alpha-male jock.

 My feet are so sweaty, if I want to make you lick them clean then you will. If I want you on your knees, worshiping and feeling my muscle, it's easy to force you into obedience. And if I want your body as my own, I'll take you in any position I crave.

                       Get dominated: Serve and obey dominant teen bodybuilder Marc J, it's my command!

My Youtube videos are one thing, enjoying a totally customized camshow with Master Marc to fulfill your fetish is incomparable: I have so much gear to pose muscle in, experience in your fetishes such as giant, toe licking, master/slave, plus I'm a naturally dominant, muscle-bound teen bodybuilder. You may cam2cam or type requests as we stream on Skype. For 1-on-1 camshows with superior Master of muscle Marc Jacobs, the price is only $4/minute, the satisfaction you receive will be unrivaled.

Subscribing is a great first step, enjoy my Youtube videos as a supplement to our Skype camshow experiences and check back for more exclusive content right here at the Smokemymarc muscle blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment