Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Master of Muscle, Dominant Teen Bodybuilder

Unmatched bodybuilder power and prowess, worship and serve a superior teen via Skype webcam shows!

                  Long hair bodybuilder and master to slaves, dominant flexing and verbal humiliation on wecam


On your knees looking up, ready to serve a superior, stronger and dominant teen bodybuilder, Marc J
 Skype shows are just $4/minute, add Smokemymarc on Skype to arrange a camshow customized to your fetish, roleplay or just watch me be my cocky self and flex in different poses!


No longer is there a need to search for a master, or for a dominant bodybuilder to sponsor and serve. Totally dominant and ruthless to my slaves, be rewarded by serving - or choked out and forced to submit if you dare disobey.

                                  I'm bulging in boxer briefs! Watch my latest Youtube flexing video

After watching my latest Youtube video, subscribe, then log onto Skype and add Smokemymarc to purchase your exclusive camshows.

Check back regularly to the Smokemymarc Muscle Blog for more exclusive content plus first looks at unreleased Youtube videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment