Thursday, May 26, 2016

Dom Bodybuilder - Teen Wrestler - Muscle Worship!

Alpha male bodybuilder Marc J flexing on Youtube. Worship, serve, obey a superior muscle master.
1-on-1 cam sessions available via Skype messenger.
I intimidate my peers, my muscle is unrivaled, I continually win wrestling matches against other teens!


                                  Flexing muscle and dominating, worship a winning wrestler teen!


What is your fetish? Let us make your fantasy a reality - I enjoy giant roleplay, foot fetish, verbal domination and master/slave, among others. Camshows are exclusive 1-on-1 via Skype messenger, just $4/minute.
Add Smokemymarc on Skype for muscle domination and flexing camshows.
Check out more of the Smokemymarc Muscle Blog for exclusive content, literotica and first looks at videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment