Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Dominant wrestler and bodybuilder Marc J, flexing and wrestling!

Huge, ripped bodybuilder muscles crushing you, forcing your worship and complete obedience.
Superior bodybuilder Marc J flexing and verbally dominating.
Fulfill your fetish exclusively with master Marc J. Whether muscle worship, giant bodybuilder, foot worship, master/slave, humiliation or more, I am the unrivaled teen bodybuilder of your fantasies!

Camshows are exclusively between us, performed to your request. Enjoy a Skype camshow with alpha male teen bodybuilder Marc J, experience the domination of a skilled wrestler and bodybuilder.
Exclusive camshows are just $4/minute, add Smokemymarc on Skype.


Youtube videos are an excellent preview of my flexing and my verbal domination, video below:

                          Bodybuilder domination, flexing muscle, demonstrating powerful wrestler moves!


For our camshows I have lots of gear to wear, some of it too hot for Youtube!

Thanks to my thousands of fans for the consistent support and encouragement in my athletic goals.
I'm in the gym lifting heavy each day, then wrestling each afternoon. Notice my size and pumped bodybuilder muscle as it improves, worship me one-on-one. For camshows at just $4/minute, do add Smokemymarc on Skype messenger!


No comments:

Post a Comment